WHO WE ARE
Our website address is www.missliberte.com.
The administrator of the personal data collected by us through the online store is MISS LIBERTE Magdalena Zawadzka in Warszawa (02-557), ul. Bałuckiego 32/9, NIP: 972-106-18-29, Regon: 361042208, operating an online store at https://missliberte.com/
Contact for personal data management:
- written contact: MISS LIBERTÉ, ul. Flory 7/3, 00-586 Warszawa
- contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data in the Online Store are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable laws, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - "RODO".
The Client provides his/her personal data voluntarily, with the proviso, however, that failure to provide certain data in the process of purchasing goods may result in the inability to place and fulfil the Client's order. Accordingly, the provision of personal data in such a case is a requirement of the agreement, and if the data subject wishes to enter into the agreement in question with the Administrator, he is obliged to provide the required data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Clients' personal data are processed for the purpose of processing orders, providing electronic services, carrying out the payment process, delivery of purchased products and other purposes specified in the Terms and Conditions, in particular:
- To conclude and perform an agreement for the provision of electronic services;
- In order to provide the requested services and process payments;
- To respond to messages sent via a form from the Website;
- Sending marketing information and offers, surveys, invitations and correspondence via e-mail, including direct marketing;
- Managing contact with you to improve the quality of service;
- Marketing and commercial information (only with separate consent);
- Handling payments and billings;
- Ensuring technological and organizational security of the store and of customers and third parties;
- Enforcing the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the store;
- Prevention of fraud;
- Organizing contests, promotional and loyalty programs;
- To pursue claims before courts, arbitration and judicial bodies;
In relation to the execution of the processes described above, the Administrator collects the following types of data:
- user account data - verification for account access (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO)
- basic personal data - verification purposes, query processing
- enabling the conclusion of sales agreements, verification of their execution, assistance in their conclusion or execution, delivery of products, handling of complaints (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO)
- address data - delivery of products, handling of complaints and inquiries (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) and (c) RODO)
- contact data - handling complaints and inquiries, providing information on the status of the order, assistance with delivery (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO)
- login data - verification of use of the Service (registration and deregistration), usage statistics (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) and (f) RODO)
- transaction history - maintaining an account and providing access to sales history, customer order tracking, usage statistics, analysis and market research (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) and (f) RODO)
- payment data - execution of sales contracts (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO)
- access data - a research on interest in specific brands or products (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO)
- Media: if you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with EXIF location tags. Visitors of the website can download and read full location data from images on the website.
Your browser may store so-called cookies. They are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store User's end device and necessary for the proper functioning of the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
The Store does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
Basically, we use two types of cookies:
- SESSION COOKIES: are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the session of the respective browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- PERSISTENT COOKIES: are stored on the User's Device and remain there until deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not remove them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
The following types of cookies are used within the Store:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available in the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication in the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example, used to detect misuse of authentication within the Store;
- "performance" cookies, which allow collecting information about the use of the Store's websites;
- "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalization of the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the User's selected language or region of origin, font size, website design, etc;
- "advertising" cookies, allowing to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
The User has the ability to restrict or disable access of cookies to his/her Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
The Administrator uses proprietary cookies for the following purposes:
- Configuration of the Service: adjusting the content of the Service's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Service's websites.
- Authenticating the User on the Service and ensuring the User's session on the Service:
- maintaining the session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of a browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
- Realization of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- adapting the content of the Website's pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
- enabling the use of the "Shopping Cart" function on the Website.
- Analysis and audience research, creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the Service's websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- Ensuring the security and reliability of the Service
The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- Presentation of multimedia content on the Service's websites, which are downloaded from an external website, such as YouTube.
- Collecting general and anonymous statistical data through analytical tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Logging into the service using a social networking site, such as Facebook.com.
- Using interactive features to popularize the Service through social networks, such as Facebook.com, and Instagram.com, among others.
In the case of subscribing to the newsletter and agreeing to receive it in the process of registration or placing an order, we ask only to provide an e-mail address to which commercial information from the Administrator will be sent.
The data provided to us when signing up for the newsletter is used for the purpose of sending you the newsletter, and the legal basis for its processing is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO) given when signing up for the newsletter.
Data is processed within the Freshmail mailing system and stored on a server provided by: webd.pl Globtel Internet Szymon Hersztek, ul. Matecznikowa 2/1, 80-126 Gdańsk, NIP: 957-080-47-86
You may unsubscribe at any time without giving any reason by logging into your account in the Store or by clicking on the unsubscribe link located in the footer of each newsletter. The cessation of sending information to the specified e-mail address occurs immediately and is indicated by a message confirming the operation.
Automated data processing and profiling.
The Administrator does not process your data in an automated manner, including through profiling.
When you contact us by e-mail, including sending an inquiry through the contact form, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender of the message. In addition, you may also include other personal information in the body of the message.
Your data is processed in this case for the purpose of contacting you, and the basis for processing is Article 6 (1)(a) of the RODO, i.e. your consent resulting from initiating contact with us. The legal basis for post-contact processing is the legitimate purpose of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO).
The content of the correspondence may be subject to archiving, and we are unable to clearly determine when it will be deleted. You have the right to request the history of correspondence you have had with us (if it has been archived), as well as to request its deletion, unless its archiving is justified by our overriding interests, such as defence against potential claims.
Using the website involves sending requests to the server where the site is stored. Each request to the server is recorded in the server logs.
The logs include, among other things, your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about your web browser and the operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific individuals using the website and are not used by us to identify you.
Server logs are only supplementary material for the administration of the website, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves analogously to how if a user visited a specific website directly.
The Store's website includes plug-ins from social networks such as Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, which are run by third parties, and which include buttons through which messages can be sent to the respective social networks for various purposes, such as ratings, recommendations or content sharing. We place these buttons in our legitimate interest which includes increasing the exposure of our Services. The Services are configured so that data transfer takes place at the press of a button. In this case, we process the data on the basis of Article 6 (1)(f) of the RODO. The provider of the related plug-in services of the respective social network is responsible for further processing of the data provided. Therefore, we encourage you to read the regulations and privacy policies of the owners of these social networks before using the plug-in in question, which regulate the collection and processing of data by the mentioned social networks.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE DATA
In order to perform the contract, the Administrator may share the data collected from you with a courier service, analytical and marketing service providers, payment system operator (legal basis for data processing: Article 28 of the RODO). In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum and processed only to the extent necessary for the performance of services ordered by the Administrator.
The Administrator only uses such processing entities that provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the RODO Regulation and protects the rights of data subjects.
In addition, your personal data may be transferred to entities entitled to receive them under applicable law, in particular to the relevant judicial or law enforcement authorities.
The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a foreign country or international organization.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The Administrator keeps customer data as short as possible, in conjunction with the period needed for the sales process and delivery of ordered goods. Some data is stored on a continuous basis based on the consent given by the customer and linked to the performance of services ordered by the customer, such as sending newsletters or maintaining the Customer Account created.
We keep your personal data for the duration of your use of our services. After discontinuation of the services, the User's personal data in the following areas: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, will still be stored for the period necessary for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to the use of these services.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE TO YOUR DATA
You can withdraw your consent to process personal data and send marketing content at any time.
The Client has the right to request from the Administrator to access, correct, delete and limit the processing of the personal data. The Seller provides the possibility to delete personal data from the stored collection, in particular in case of deletion of the Customer Account. This does not apply to data that we are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons. In addition, the Administrator has the right to refuse to delete personal data if the Client has not paid all amounts due to the Seller or has violated applicable laws, and the preservation of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the Client's responsibility.
The customer has the opportunity to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he believes that the processing of personal data violates the law.
If you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority:
Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych
- Stawki 2